Monday, June 1, 2009

blowng my own horn again

A website called stimulant online asked me and Jon Murray (the dude i won the Cannes competition with) 5 things we thought were cool. Here they are. They're the 5 things across the top

Note: they edited our descriptions. Like where they say "Metal isn't our thing", I didn't write that, metal is my things. I love metal.

Oh yeah and went to the river again yesterday and didn't catch a fish despite seeing them jump everywhere. Soooo frustrating.

Also, got big news on a competition i'm going to be a part of with some friends out here. More on that when I'm not so busy with work.

3 comments:

BM said...

got confused by the link, couldn't find your thing. Do I need a pokemon to figure it out? too many boxes and colours

Simon B said...

ha. it's already been moved. do a search on the site for Simon Bruyn

BM said...

"spotlight-stealing interviewer"

Bravo