Sunday, October 4, 2009

Where my dawgs at? Ben Meers edition

This one was like 4 months in the waiting. I asked Ben to write this a while ago but, it's worked out because he has been travelling a lot lately. I met Ben through 12 oz profit, which was (and still is) a big time community for graffiti writers. While I was down there on a business trip he showed me around and we basically stayed in touch since then, basically visiting each other whenever we wanted to take a party trip somewhere on the cheap. One funny thing about Ben is that he was the event planner dude for Blegojivich, he also confirmed that he was a pretty big douche before the whole fall out.

By now most of the people who read this have probably met Ben before. I give you Ben Meers.

Who are you?
Ben-- well, Texas Ben to most Canadians.

Where you live?
I just moved to Copenhagen, Denmark. Before that, I was in Phnom Penh, Cambodia for a month after a year of living in England.

What you up to?
L-I-V-I-N. Cold lampin'; reppin' USA around the world. USA! #1!



Whats a cool thing(s) about where you live?

Bikes, blitzed babes at bars, beer, boats, burgers ... and that's just the Bs.



What's something you're excited about right now?

What am I not excited about? I live in the happiest country in the world, getting paid by the EU and am basically just relaxing. I also have a pretty good trip planned for next year.

Anything else?
I'd like to end with a quote: "Shoot for the moon; even if you miss, at least you're hangin' with the stars." - Tony Bruyn

3 comments:

BM said...

Was that an AR-15?

atrocious spelling aside I had no idea you were that tall. Or were you doing a Tom Cruise thing and standing several feet in front of Der Admiral?

Ben Meers said...

Please note that any spelling errors need to be credited to Si Bruyn-- not me. He is possibly the only person in Canada that can make Matt look like a spelling bee champ.

almost 6'2". talkin' 'bout guns like i ain't got none... what? you think i sold 'em all?

BM said...

ya, my day at the gun store in vegas was quite possibly, the most fun day of my life.