Monday, May 11, 2009

I have been sadly not updating this thing as much as I probably should. But here's a quick update without pictures for the time being.

The weather lately has been pretty fantastic. Work has also been quite busy. As a result when I'm not working I'm generally outdoors doing stuff, especially hiking and fishing lately. In fact, it's quarter to 6 right now and Christy is coming to pick me up to go to the Capilano river to go fishing tonight. So yeah, get ready for a lot of posts about me fishing again I guess.

Truthfully the purpose of this blog is to keep people up to date with what I'm up to, so if what I'm up to isn't that interesting send me an email or something and I'll talk to you more personally or tell you a fart joke or something. Or you could always come out here. I got some people coming out here for the summer so it should be pretty sweet. Mom is out here in less than a month. Matt and Dan are out here in two.

Still think if you're interested in catching fish, you might want to consider coming out for the pink run. They're expecting 17.5 million returning fish!!!!

more updates, pictures and rants to come. Sorry for the lack of action.

1 comment:

jcorn said...

the really sad part is that Buffalo and Toronto hate us. It's as much the owners as Betman. But now that the province has said they would consider funding a renovation of Copps there might be some more movement. Hamilton's economy is hurting and fixing economies is a big government push right now (obvs). If they can tie this into some wider mandate, that would be awesome.